Caroline EriksonMORE YES | Tools of Improvisation
Everyone is creative and has ideas. Learn to accept the ideas of your fellow team members and build on them. With the help of improvisation games, we practice spontaneous association, “failing” with courage, quickly letting go and flexible rethinking.
Games to free the creative power:
- “Yes” to myself (thoughts, feelings, body)
- “Yes” to my colleagues (seeing & being seen)
- “Yes” to the flow (spontaneity before perfection)
Games for creative collaboration:
- “Yes” to the unpredictable (accepting & letting go of ideas)
- “Yes” to shared responsibility (taking space & giving space)
- “Yes” to co-creation (“yes and” instead of “no but”)
The workshop teaches some of the most essential Principles of Improvisation. They are suitable for problem solving and developing new ideas in the work context.
Photo credit: Caroline Erikson